Servicing these Geographical Areas:
Etobicoke, Oshawa, Ontario, St. Catharines, Niagara, Barrie, Guelph, Kingston, Kanata, Ontario, Milton, Brantford, Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Peterborough, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Welland, Pelham, North Bay, Georgetown, Bowmanville, Stouffville, Orillia, Stratford, Orangeville, Bradford, Bolton, Ontario, Midland, Innisfil, Owen Sound, Brockville, Fergus, Lindsay, Ontario
Career Transition-Outplacement Services
Call Us Today - 1-888-284-4814
With proven success, CareerNiche's unique Outplacement Services, including Career Transition Coaching, and Personal Brand Consulting Programs can give your organization the direction it needs to provide your employees with real, professional Career Brand Management Solutions. Staying on-trend in a changing marketplace is the key to the success of the participants and that is why the CareerNiche Job Quest™ action plan is ever-changing.
Our experienced Client Success Coaches will work directly with the employees, on or off site to deliver these effective services. We have developed Pro-Basic, Professional and Premier programs with the ability to choose the length of time and services. Or, if you prefer, then allow us to put together a customized program, tailored to your company's needs or pick and choose which services are right for you, à la carte.
Our Career Success Services are structured for the individuals through our customized Career Brand Transition program that offers emotional and practical support through change. We work with them to ensure a successful transition in order to meet today's digital marketplace while building their Personal Brand Compass for their future career!
We are here for you with these additional services.
- Same day support for management to assist with the termination process.
- Identify optional approaches for termination or provide referral of Professional Experts on severance, compensation and advising on media relations or legal support.
- CareerNiche Coaches and Consultants can be present during or immediately following the meetings to provide assistance or support to Management to ensure things go smoothly - for the employer and the affected employees.
Innovatively Designed Features
CareerNiche Marketing™ Mastery
CareerNiche Job Quest™ Action Plan
Personalized One-on-One Coaching
- Program Launch
- Tailored 'Done for You' Services
- Career Brand Evaluation
- Tactical Job Exploration Designing
- How to Influence in Networking
- Digital Marketplace Dynamics Appraisal
- Social Media Brand Management
Trending Professional Résumé Creation
- Impactful Cover Letter Development
- Staffing Partnerships & Recruiting Protocols
- Personal Brand Collateral & Portfolio
- Motivation & Positive Change Mindset
- Interviewing & Brand Positioning
- The Hidden Job Market Analysis
- Career Alternatives Outlook
- Career Assessments - SWOT
- The Entrepreneurial in You!
- CareerNiche CareConnect™
and many more .......
Our participants using our CareerNiche Job Quest™ action plan, typically Land a Job 40% faster than typical job seekers!
Real Participants, Real Talk
"because of the Career Coaching, I had focused on my job search much more diligently ending up with one of the best paying jobs I have had in my life!"
"I just wanted to update you on my job search. I have a very difficult decision on my hands, after over 4 weeks of grueling interviews I have 3 offers!"
"I just wanted to let you know I got the job that meant so much to me. Three years I've had my heart set on this position!"
Servicing these Geographical Areas:
Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Ottawa, Ontario, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Oshawa, Ontario, Windsor, St. Catharines, Niagara, Barrie, Guelph, Kingston, Kanata, Ontario, Milton, Brantford, Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Peterborough, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Welland, Pelham, North Bay, Cornwall, Chatham, Ontario, Georgetown, St. Thomas, Woodstock, Bowmanville, Leamington, Ontario, Stouffville, Orillia, Stratford, Orangeville, Bradford, Bolton, Ontario, Midland, Innisfil, Owen Sound, Brockville, Fergus, Lindsay, Ontario